Osram LEDriving LED Headlights - VW Golf 7 GTI edition for Xenon
LightIsTransformation.com is official reseller for Osram Automotive!
We offer you the complete Full LED range in premium quality from Osram.
Whether you need lamps, complete headlights, taillights, halogen / xenon upgrades, LED auxiliary lamps or other accessories, you've come to the right place here in the LIT Shop!
Our customer service will be happy to advise you!
You buy the full LED headlights from the LEDriving series in the GTI edition!
Change legally from Xenon (only with halogen TFL!) to full LED Lights for your VW Golf 7.
Please note the following product information:
• OSRAM LED low beam and high beam, LED daytime running light and LED position light, dynamic LED indicator
• Pixel-free optics thanks to the latest light guide technology
• Up to 200%* more light
• Up to 200m long beam of light
• Up to 100%** whiter light
• No subsequent headlight range adjustment or additional headlight cleaning system necessary
• Simple plug & play assembly without conversion or damage to existing cables
• No additional parts required for assembly
• No additional approval required (ECE-certified)
• 2 year guarantee
• 3 different version available:: Black | Chrome | GTI
• Upgrade headlights for Volkswagen Golf 7 pre-facelift (2012 - 2016)
• Headlight suitable for vehicles that are originally equipped with xenon headlights with only halogen daytime running lights
• Not suitable for vehicles that are originally equipped with xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights and halogen headlights
• Not suitable for left-hand traffic
• Full LED headlights with LED daytime running lights, LED position lights & dynamic LED indicators
• Color temperature: up to 6500K
• ECE certified
• Degree of protection: IP69K
• Set for left and right
• Approval according to ECE R6/R7/R48/R87/R112
*compared to ECE R112 minimum
**compared to standard halogen lamp
Do you have questions about this article? Our customer service is at your side with advice and action. Simply use the "Question about the article" button on the right-hand side!